This is only tracking Legion-alpha-specific changes.
- General damage and healing tuning.
- General damage tuning.
- Blackout Combo effects for Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew were swapped.
Legion Build 22018 — June 24, 2016
- Keg Smash and Tiger Palm now reduce the cooldown of all brews, including Fortifying Brew.
- Fortifying Brew cooldown increased to 7 min, up from 5 min.
- Level 100 / Tier 7 talents were completely redesigned:
- Elusive Dance: “Purifying Brew now clears an additional 15% of damage delayed with Stagger. It also grants up to 15% Dodge and damage done for 6 sec, based on the level of Stagger damage purified.”
- Blackout Combo: “Blackout Strike also empowers your next ability:
Tiger Palm: Damage increased by 200%.Breath of Fire: Cooldown reduced by 6 sec.
Keg Smash: Reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 2 additional sec.
Ironskin Brew: Pauses Stagger damage for 3 sec.
Purifying Brew: Grants you a stack of Elusive Brawler.”
- High Tolerance: “Stagger delays an additional 10% of incoming damage.You gain up to 15% Haste based on your current level of Stagger.”
Legion Build 21737 — May 19, 2016
- Celestial Fortune now has a chance equal to your crit to duplicate 65% of the healing you take, down from 100%.
- Gift of the Mists now adds up to a 60% chance to proc healing orbs, down from 100%.
Legion Build — May 5, 2016
- New baseline ability! Expel Harm – Draw in the positive chi of all Healing Spheres within 30 yards, and expel negative chi, damaging the nearest enemy for 1% of the amount healed.
- New talent! Gift of the Mists – Gift of the Ox has an up to 100% increased chance to trigger, based on your missing health. Replaced Secret Ingredients.
- Gift of the Ox changed to trigger more reliably, instead of based on current health.
- Exploding Keg now additionally causes its targets to miss their next attack.