Displays information relevant to your current active mitigation or cooldowns. Bigger icons for stronger mitigation.
- Soul Cleave Estimation (as % of max hp or total)
- Metamorphosis (duration)
- Empower Wards (duration)
- Fiery Brand (debuffing target, duration)
- Soul Carver (debuffing target, duration)
- Demon Spikes (duration)
- Painbringer (duration)
- Siphoned Power (duration)
- Soul Fragments (turned off by default, stacks)
- Feast of Souls (duration)
- Soul Barrier (includes absorb amount)
Active Mitigation Available
Displays icons when DH Active Mitigation abilities are available, timers when on cooldown, stacks, and animations when they come off cooldown.
- Demon Spikes
- Soul Barrier
- Soul Fragments
Displays icons when rotational abilities are available, and progress bars when they’re on cooldown.
- Immolation Aura
- Felblade (if talented)
- Fel Eruption (if talented)
Health and Resource
Displays health bar and Pain bar. Intended as a replacement for Blizzard’s Personal Resource Display.
Displays icons long-cooldown defense abilities when available, and cooldown bars when not. (Fiery Brand, Metamorphosis, Fel Devastation, Nether Bond, Empower Wards, Soul Carver, Darkness.)
Download, Installation, and Customization
To import the above auras, follow these steps:
- Download the Weak Auras 2 addon if you haven’t already.
- Log into WoW and type “/wa” to open the addon.
- Click “New”, then “Import”
- Copy-paste the strings I provided above into the entry box.
- A small window will appear at the bottom-middle of your screen with a description of the import. Approve the import and it should work as described immediately.
To customize an aura, please follow my guide on changing the size and position of a Weak Aura.