Big changes from the December build:
- Pain definitely comes from Felblade. I also suspect it will come from taking damage, similar to Rage.
- Wording changes suggest that Soul Fragments no longer spawn on the ground (like a demon-flavored Ox Orb), and instead automatically heal you for 5% hp.
- Most Vengeance talents are up! But I’m not going to cover them in this blog post.
Shared Resource Active Mitigation
Note: Pain is basically Rage. You have a cap of 100, generate some through abilities and most through taking damage.
- Demon Spikes
- 10 Pain
- 2 charges, 15 sec recharge
- Increases parry by 20% and reduces physical damage taken by 8% for 6 sec
- Soul Cleave
- 40 Pain
- Severs 3 Soul Fragments from your target, healing you for 5% of your maximum health per Fragment.
- Generates 20 Pain.
- 10.5 sec cooldown (reduced by Shear)
- Reduces the cooldown of Felblade by 1 sec
Unshared Resource Active Mitigation
- Shattered Souls
- Some of your abilities can shatter the target’s soul, releasing Soul Fragments that heal you for 5% of your maximum health.
- Known spells that proc it: Soul Cleave (3 fragments), many talents can increase the proc from other sources